Thursday, July 10, 2008

Divine Appointment

I hung out with a friend last night and we decided to go to Barnes and Noble. I was looking at some magazines when I ran smack into a guy named Chris. Chris and I first met about 4 years ago when I worked for GNC. Chris taught me so much about sales that he helped me become one of the top sales people in the store. I loved working for GNC because it was on outlet from living in Wilmore. Chris was raised catholic but was really turned off by the church. We got along because we loved working out and we both had a military background. Chris would drive all the way to Wilmore and we would workout together. We had some great talks and enjoyed playing around. I lost connection with him after I left GNC and spent the summer at Rhode Island/North Carolina for some training. We never connected again because we were so busy and in different stages of life. So you can imagine how excited I was to see him and tell him about the new church that is being started. I believe Chris is somebody that will not only come to the dinners but also play apart in the church.

No comments: