A few weeks ago, Charlie Smith, came to our Friday night dinner. Charlie saw the sign and decided to check us out. Charlie lives down the street and is the vice president of the neighborhood association. We talked about ways that we could partner together. About a year ago, I was telling Aaron how awesome it would be to start a community garden in my hood. I thought it would go over well in building community. I was telling Charlie about that vision and he said that he had the same thought. Charlie said it's odd that we are on the same wavelength. I just knew it was God once again being a schemer. Charlie and I hit the streets. We walked a few houses down and he showed me a plot of land that UK owns. He was going to contact a person from UK to see if we could use the land. It would be great to have a garden for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment