Friday, April 17, 2009

Bullhorn


A few months ago I applied for the Path1 media grant which is a grant given to new churches from the United Methodist Church.  I was notified that we were awarded the grant and the proposal was one of the best they have ever received by a church plant.  The next step was to find a marketing agency to help us with event planning and promotion.  Around that time I met a new couple at Embrace, Ronnie and Morgan with their little son Lucca.  After service Ronnie and I met for coffee where we talked about Embrace.  Ronnie told me how he works for Bullhorn Marketing and so I decided it would be a great idea to partner with them and give them our business.  We have been so blessed getting to know people through Bullhorn.  Ronnie, Brad, and Griffin have a vision to help the city of Lexington.  It has been a pleasure working with them and trust that it's just the beginning of our partnership.

No comments: