God continues to confirm Embrace Church is meant to be downtown. When we started our prayer was, God, why do you need this church? The answer we received was for the city, specifically the broken and hurting people of Lexington. A pastor of a larger church told me he had been praying for a church presence in the Kentucky Theatre for the longest time. Again, it was confirmed to me on Monday night when I talked to a gentleman who has participated in a prayer group that meets on Wednesday afternoons in the Kentucky Theatre. He was excited about what Embrace was doing and felt that the prayer of he and his friends really made away for us. I couldn’t have agreed more!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Power of Prayer
God continues to confirm Embrace Church is meant to be downtown. When we started our prayer was, God, why do you need this church? The answer we received was for the city, specifically the broken and hurting people of Lexington. A pastor of a larger church told me he had been praying for a church presence in the Kentucky Theatre for the longest time. Again, it was confirmed to me on Monday night when I talked to a gentleman who has participated in a prayer group that meets on Wednesday afternoons in the Kentucky Theatre. He was excited about what Embrace was doing and felt that the prayer of he and his friends really made away for us. I couldn’t have agreed more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment